MSAG has been serving the mission of American public diplomacy for over a decade. We are committed to supporting the Department of State (DoS) in achieving US foreign policy goals and objectives, national interests and the enhancement of national security. We do this by informing and influencing foreign policy and by expanding and strengthening the relationship between the people and government of the US and citizens of the rest of the world.
MSAG professional experts have years of experience leading America’s public diplomacy outreach using their communication skills with international audiences. Services include cultural programming, academic grants, educational exchanges, international visitor programs and aiding the US government efforts to confront ideological support for terrorism.
MSAG is committed to assisting DoS in achieving long-term strategic planning and performance measurement capabilities for public diplomacy and public affairs programs. Our experts provide advice on the allocation of public diplomacy and public affairs resources—helping DoS to focus resources on the most urgent national security objectives, and provide realistic measurement of public diplomacy’s and public affairs’ effectiveness.
Information Assurance (IA)
MSAG serves several clients in the pursuit of IA. Our IA expertise includes helping our clients manage risks related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of your data, processes and information systems. We assist clients with protecting the integrity, availability, authenticity, non-repudiation and confidentiality of your data.
Using physical, technical and administrative controls to accomplish these tasks, we focus on protecting information in digital form. These protections apply to data in transit as well as data at rest in various types of physical and electronic storage facilities.
Our pursuit of IA expanded into information security through assisting in the protection of data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, recording or destruction. This capability provided a launching point for our cybersecurity services.
Whether it is building a complex software application, designing an e-learning course and curriculum or managing a diverse group of subject matter experts to achieve a unified objective, MSAG has the governance, experience and processes to see you through the project successfully.
We have senior program and project managers with decades of experience applying the proven and necessary project management methodologies and controls to make your project successful. MSAG offers you a comprehensive approach to implementing project and risk management. We bring our clients:
Expertise – Drawing on their experience, our professionals understand how to use program, project and risk management to successfully complete each initiative.
Experience – Our professionals have experience in various industries, using technology, sound judgment and decision skills to make you successful.
Best Practices – From quantitative risk management to enterprise technology implementations, we bring an excellent mix of experience and process to all of our clients.
Integrated Solutions – Providing comprehensive solutions using engineering and business management expertise, MSAG has the answers to serve your needs.
Given continuing challenges with emerging technologies and constant change, the need for policy management continues to increase. MSAG uses an administrative approach by establishing policies to deal with situations that are likely to occur. Establishing policies can maintain order, security, consistency or otherwise further you goal or mission.
We assist with the following policy related tasks:
– Administering and reviewing policy and planning programs
– Analyzing policies, government regulations and legislation to develop new or revise existing policies, plans and programs
– Analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of problems including developing recommendations for policy and practice improvement of organization’s policies and practices.
– Analyzing and interpreting study results and preparing reports detailing findings, recommendations, or conclusions
– Consulting with and advising government officials and staff, civic bodies and research agencies on legislative, policy and planning issues
– Designing, evaluating and modifying policies to ensure programs are effective and compliance
– Directing preparation and distribution of written and verbal material to inform management and employees of organizational and administrative policies
– Managing the design and development of tools to assist management in developing and interpreting polices and to guide managers through policy and planning decisions
– Advising and guiding executive-level state and agency decision-makers.