Conflict and Stabilization
MSAG provides the rapid and coordinated worldwide deployment of experienced practitioners in conflict prevention, crisis response, and stabilization.
Our conflict and stabilization advisors are expert on conflict prevention, crisis response, and stabilization efforts, and, as directed, provide advice, leadership, and/or technical support for engagement teams through all phases of engagement design, implementation, and post engagement operations.
Our competencies include:
- Strategic communications analysis and planning
- Program development and oversight
- Advising regional team members in support of specific agency programs worldwide
- Assisting with the development of information management products and improved business practices based on research and personal field experience lessons learned
- Assisting with and articulating agency mission and programs to visitors, senior officials from international organizations, bilateral donors and national and local foreign government officials
- Identifying and/or seeking out NGOs, international donors, USG agencies, and other organizations in the U.S. and overseas that are important to the agency’s programs and developing and maintaining professional relationships with those organizations
- Assisting agencies on engagement and policy direction
- Assisting with negotiations
- Providing training and mentoring on operations, strategies, and tactical issues
- Preparing proposals, reports, briefings, presentations and other work products relating to conflict and stabilization