MSAG IS AWARDED VETS 2 GOVERNMENT WIDE ACQUISITION CONTRACT (GWAC)
The VETS 2 GWAC, a Best-in-Class contract vehicle, was awarded on October 26, 2017. Federal agencies may now issue task orders on the VETS 2 GWAC. The VETS 2 GWAC is the only GWAC set aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). It’s designed to meet diverse agency IT services requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Best-in-class designation- The VETS 2 GWAC has been designated as a best-in-classcontract vehicle;
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 allows Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
The benefits your project will realize by selecting MSAG extend beyond simply fulfilling your service requirements. Benefits start on day one with a proficient transition team, and a seasoned PM with your best interests in mind. Our experience with task order management is vast; our CHCM established programs to efficiently manage over 200 task orders on our contracts.
Additional benefits derived from our services include:
- DOD Top Secret Facility Clearance
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- SEI CMMI Level 2 Assessed
- Customer satisfaction demonstrated by Dun & Bradstreet Open Ratings – Performance rating by customers = 97!
- Extensive Task Order Management Expertise
- Financially Strong and Scalable Credit Facilities
- “No Surprises” Project Management – Solid, experienced leadership w/management expertise.
- Prime contractors can meet and outperform federally-mandated small business subcontracting goals with MSAG services and performances
- Streamlined recruiting – You acquire a stable, focused, qualified, and motivated support team with a turnover rate eight times lower than the industry average
- Large business performance with service disabled veteran small business credit
VETS 2 CVCM
Mr. Dave Scali is the former Director of Contracts at US DOT/Volpe and an innovator of task order contracting. He and his IDIQ contracts are cited in the “Best Practices for Multiple Award Task and Delivery Order Contracting,” featured on GSA’s OASIS Program Web Library.
VETS 2 CVPM
Mr. Peter Nagrod is former Executive Director of the American Management Association (AMA) Government Services and the Federal Leadership Institute and presently serves as VP Human Capital for MSAG. He has over 30 years of experience providing Human Capital solutions to both the private and public sectors.
– Top Places to Work – Washington Post
– Fast Growing Company – Inc. Magazine
– Fast 50 Company – Washington Business Journal
– Top Tier Service Provider – Dun and Bradstreet
– Small Business Success Story- Department of Labor/White House
– Small Business of the Year Award of Excellence – Department of State
– Numerous Awards and Appreciation from Clients
– Significant Contributor to Client’s Receipt of Vice President Gore’s Hammer Award