State Department – S Bureau Professional Support
MSAG was awarded the Professional Employee Support Services contract for the Department of State in September 2012.This indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Professional Employee Support Services (PESS) contract for the DoS S Bureau provides professional and management support services employees to meet the performance objectives and business requirements of the Office of the Secretary (S) and supports such offices as:
- Chief of Protocol (S/CPR)
- Executive Secretariat (S/ES)
- Office of Civil Rights (S/OCR)
- Office of Global Women’s Issues (S/GWI)
- Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism (S/CT)
- Office of the Coordinator for Reconstruction & Stabilization (S/CRS)
- Office of the Ombudsman for Civil Service Employees (S/CSO)
- Office of the US Global Aids Coordinator (S/GAC)
- Office of War Crimes Issues (S/WCI)
- Policy Planning Staff (S/P)
- Secretary’s Open Form (OF), and Special Representative to Muslim Communities
The services provided by MSAG include maintaining program continuity, ensuring uninterrupted high-quality work, and providing required competent professional service employees whenever, and wherever, they are needed.Highlights of MSAG’s management of the S Bureau contract include:
- Successfully transitioning 119 employees (100%).
- Providing a compensation package that attracts and retains competent professional services employees.
- Meeting the travel requirements established for the individual professional services employee.
- Providing customers with a positive experience by maintaining a professional and efficient workforce that is motivated to support the Bureau’s mission.
- Providing professional services employees, as defined in 29 CFR 541, with the personnel security clearances needed to meet the performance objectives and business requirements of the DoS.